Tuesday, May 4, 2010

prediction chapter 6

In chapter 6 my prediction is that when he arrives home, he will get grounded. Another thing is that he also might get suspended for maybe like 3 to 4 days. That would be awful. Plus I don't think that he will keep his note, instead I think that he will rip it apart and he will throw it away as soon as possible. His dad will not see the letter. the principle might call him and ask him all about rob. oh no what if he asks him for the letter. Rob would be dead meat.

About his rash I think that if he thinks only about Sistine it will run off of his skin. At least he might just leave it alone and not touch it. I hope that that is what will happen. at least I hope it won't get on Sistine because then they're earl friendship will get destroyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment