Monday, April 26, 2010

befriending

From the last chapter I read, I do think that rob and Sistine are eventually going to become friends. to me , I think that Rob is going to start the friendship because he was not thinking about his rash his mother nor about Norton and Billy, and he kept the suit case full of thoughts closed. Guess what rob was thinking only about Sistine. It might take a long amount of time, and it might not be as easy. I think that because they don't talk to each other much plus all the students think she is unusual. Just the click of the clothes that she wears makes them think she is quite usual. They still don't click quite yet. At the beginning the first thing that rob might do is try to click hang out together a bit more, have play dates. Soon they will click together I think for sure. They will make a great friendship once they get closer and create a real friendship.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you. Rob seems like a much nicer person than Sistine so I think he will start the friend ship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think rob will ask her

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also agree because Sistine was really mean to Rob at the beginning so how and why would she start the friendship?

    ReplyDelete