Saturday, April 24, 2010

Awerness month

April is listening and awareness month. One time I think that I should have listened better is when my mom asked me to get her car keys. I think that because that day my mom was in a huge hurry. Instead I went and I took a shower and then I wore my clothes. When I was done, I went  to get her the car keys, but I realized that she had been gone. I said to my self, Ooh no! I guess my mom is a bit mad at me. I  should have listened to her better. Next time, I told her I promise you that I will do what ever you ask me the minute I tell you. My mother was not to proud of my behavior, so then I got in a bit of trouble. I will always listen better. Remember to always listen, especially in April. It is listening and awareness month.   

No comments:

Post a Comment