Tuesday, April 20, 2010

"How the author has engaged me."

Today we read the first two chapters of the book The Tiger Rising by Kate Dicamillo. What captured me was when in the book it said that he was walking in the woods, and he stops by a gas station. The gas stations name is (Beauchamp.) In that gas station there was a cage that had a tiger in it that kept on sprinting back and fourth. Once Rob saw that, i think that he got fritened. Iwonder what he feels. I can't wait to read the next chapter ( 3) and see what happens.......

I predicit that in chapter three, he will run away and go back to the neon star. Ipredict that because I think that he felt frightened. I wonder what happens........

1 comment:

  1. Mona I think that the author engaged me in the same way. I loved the way that they said the woods.

    ReplyDelete